Welcome to We are Family
Enter our exciting competitions and win prizes!
All winners from our first Artistic and Performance competition can be viewed on our individual Key Stage pages.
Now we are turning to our next competition which will take place during July 2020. We had such a great response to our first competition that we thought we would offer you more chances to win prizes with different competition categories. Perhaps try and entice those of you who didn’t fancy performance or have artistic flairs. Everyone is, of course, welcome to enter but make sure it’s your own creation!
Competition now OPEN
This exciting competition is open under the following groups:
- Foundation Phase – Year 2 and Below
- Key Stage 2 – Year 3 to Year 6
- Key Stage 3 – Year 7 to Year 9
- Key Stage 4 & 5 – Year 10 to Year 13
Entries in Welsh are welcome in all categories.
Rydym yn y broses o gyfietithu’r safwe i’r Gymraeg.
My Favourite Recipe
This can be anything from a starter, a main course or pudding to just a simple (or complicated) treat. Maybe your favourite recipe is part of a family celebration.
Poetry or Prose – Lockdown 2020
Write about anything Family and/or Lockdown related. Work should be no more than 250 words please.
Once you’ve chosen what your going to do please download one of the forms below, fill it in and then email it back to us at the address on the form.
The Rules Bit:-
- The judges decisions are final.
- Entrants should email their final entry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are getting lots of help from an older sibling/cousin, please only enter in the oldest age group of your family circle. This makes it fair to all competitors.
- Winners will be notified by their chosen contact method in early August 2020.
- Prizes vary but are all for yourselves and your family to enjoy. Prizes will be awarded to each age group.
- Permission must be given from any parent/carer if under the age of 18.